Here is our AAC block separator. It is specially designed to mechanically separate the AAC blocks discharged from the autoclave layer by layer. The green cake separating machine composed of beams, columns, separating unit and hoist trolley is fabricated by structural steels and steel plates. It is powered by hydraulic station.
1. The AAC block separator can clamp the blocks reliably and uniformly with small average error. This ensures high separating quality.
2. Hydraulic system is specially designed to offer individual control for each pair of clamp. The position for clamping can be chosen at will.
3. Clamping force can be freely adjusted. As the force reaches the setting value, pressing will stop. This is suitable for the AAC blocks in different intensities.
4. Block separating speed, stroke and force can be adjusted according to service condition.
5. Hydraulically driven, the block is lifted and brought down by means of transmission and beam. The transmission comes with encoder which can accurately control the lifting position. Lifting speed and force can be adjusted as needed.
6. The AAC plant equipment comes in automatic and manual operation modes. It is provided with coarse and fine filters on the inlet and outlet oil line of hydraulic transmission. When the filter has partial blocking, automatic warning will be done to do timely handling.
Technical Parameters of the AAC Block Separator
|Maximum specification (L x H x W)/mm||6000 x 1500 x 600|
|Maximum vertical travel/mm||1700|
|Maximum clamp travel/mm||80|
|Effective clamp travel/mm||50|
|Maximum separating stroke/mm||10|
|Driving method||Fully hydraulic|
|Conveying method of green cake||Transfer cart|
|Maximum dimension(L x H x W)/mm||7907 x 3015 x 3153|