All steam used for autoclaving is produced by the steam boiler. It is mainly used to offer hot steam to the autoclaves so as to ensure the pressure and temperature inside the curing chamber and make sure the green cake can be perfectly autoclaved in steam under pressure.
The steaming plant consists of coal feeder, belt conveyor, slag discharging unit, dust collection system, desulfurization equipment, etc. According to actual needs, users can choose the steam boiler plant in different fuel options. For the investment of autoclaved aerated concrete block plant, we recommend gas boiler or electric boiler that is environment friendly.
Features of the Steam Boiler
1. The steam generator uses screw thread flue tube which intensifies heat transfer effect and improves the heat efficiency.
2. Compact structure and small size save the investment for boiler room construction.
3. Designed with the function of dust collection, the boiler reaches the national dust emission standard.
4. The steam boiler delivers stable running, easy adjustment and high boiler capacity.
5. Flue tube is transformed from two-pass to single pass, thus handling the problem of tube plate crack.
6. A row of gas uptakes is arranged at the bottom of boiler drum which ensures perfect cooling of the high temperature zone and prevent the lower part of boiler tube from bulging.
Technical Parameters of the Steam Boiler
|Nominal capacity (t/h)||2||4||6|
|Nominal working pressure (MPa )||1.25||1.25||1.25|
|Nominal steam temperature (℃)||194||194||194|
|Feed water temperature (℃)||20||20||20|
|Maximum transport size (m)||4.59X2.3X2.98||5.12X2.8X3.12||7.04X2.85X3.1|
|Maximum transport weight (T)||13.45||18.2||24.53|