The rail cart is mainly designed for autoclave loading. They are arranged in order on the rails to autoclaves. Green cakes are transported onto the autoclaving cars by a crane and are organized into groups by winches which will move the cars into the autoclaves for steam curing. After autoclaving, the curing cars will be towed to the finished products storage yard and will return for a new round of autoclaving process after unloading.
Advantages from Improvement
1. Due to size optimization, the number of the autoclaving rail cart is reduced, simplifying cart grouping, lowering cost and reducing the work load of transfer bridge.
2. Made from 12# U-steel by welding, the autoclave loading cart is ideally matched with the mould bottom board and frame, thus ensuring ease of moving.
3. The wheel track of the cart is optimized to 600mm which enables it to move with load more stably and therefore guarantees the quality of green cake.
4. Stacking method is upgraded to improve the quantity of block to be autoclaved by 15%-20%. So, the autoclave is fully used and cost is considerably reduced.
5. The rail cart is specially designed to the high temperature and high pressure autoclaving environment without getting stuck and deformation.
|Specification||Load (t)||Wheel||Wheel tread diameter||Dimensions (MM)||Bearing|
|4.2 x 0.6 x 2||10||595||180||4570 x 1380 x 360||6308|
|4.8 x 0.6 x 2||12||595||200||5170 x 1380 x 360||6309|
|6.0 x 0.6 x 3||20||595||220||6370 x 2180 x 380||6311|