As one of the core equipment for AAC production, the pouring mixer comprises tank, agitator, drive mechanism and discharging mechanism. It is mainly used to mix the materials fed into the tank in a certain ratio including slurry, cement, quicklime, gypsum and aluminum powder, and after complete mixing, it pours the mixture into molds.
1. In our AAC block plant, the pouring mixer is placed at the same floor and same room. The upper layer is connected to various tanks and bins for materials feeding and agitator and pouring arm are designed at the lower layer. This design ensures automatic batching and pouring.
2. The pouring mixer features screw propeller type mixing which produces strong eddy in the tank to break the particle coating of quicklime and thereby make material completely mixed.
3. The pouring arm that can go up and down adjusts its height in pouring to avoid splashing.
4. Electronic control can enhance batching accuracy. It can also be operated manually.
5. The slurry mixer and pouring machine can disperse aluminum powder suspension liquid into the slurry in a short time, and can conduct heating to adjust temperature.
Technical Parameters of the Pouring Mixer
|Model||Power (KW)||Mixing volume (m3)||Blade diameter(MM)||Blade speed(r/min)|